Saturday, February 12, 2011

Astrobabble Cover Art

My first blog entry for Astrobabylon commends my creative partner, Cate Riley, and her execution of cult leader, Charles Manson, for the latest cover of Astrobabble. Cate designed the cover below for issue three, incorporating the issue’s number five theme and main article concerning American actor and artist, Dennis Hopper.



Cate sent me the image electronically via Facebook. When I first opened it, I experienced one of those rare moments of gratitude; of truly realising how lucky I am to have a talented somebody contributing to my baby. It’s not something I take for granted.

Check out Cate's striking website at http://www.fadstudios.com.au/ to see what her and husband, Rob, are doing for Canberra (and the rest of Oz) design-wise. It's worth a sticky beak.

No comments:

Post a Comment